Monday 13 May 2013

Strong subs

The idea that submissive men are wimps is completely wrong in my opinion. Of course there are wimpy subs out there, but they are not the ones who attract me. Besides most of the submissive men I have personally met have been very strong in one way or another. Usually they are successful in what they have chosen to do for a career and often they work hard to keep themselves in shape, as does my own subby hubby Paul.

This is a picture of Paul.

He is not especially heavily muscled, yet he is lean and keeps his body fat to a healthy low level, as we all should.

He is the ideal shape, for me. In my opinion there are too many people out there who let themselves go. If you want to attract a dominant (or any other) woman into your life, getting yourself in shape is going to help. 

Unless you find a big beer gut attractive, regular high intensity exercise is the way to go along with a sensible diet that has lots of fish, not too many carbs and plenty of fruit and vegetables. Paul and I stick to this and we are both in great shape because of it. There's no fad with us, we call it the "No crap" diet and we eat like this 95% of the time and 5% we cut loose and eat whatever we like.

Submissive men need to stand out from the crowd if they are going to attract the type of women they want. One easy way to do this is to look in the best state of health, with a nice flat tummy and strong shoulders.

Lazy men turn me off, completely.





1 comment:

  1. Well said, and I agree completely. I have just discovered your blog and look forward to reading more of your posts Zoe.

    ReplyDelete